Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blog Updates

Hey look!!! My blog is looking a little meatier than it was yesterday!!

I'm committed to working on developing a nice blog, so I'm stealing a lot of ideas from other people :) I've added a couple of pages to my blog this morning and working on filling it in a little bit more. My goal is for my blog to actually be interesting!!

I would like to add another page in the past week about gear and clothing that I really enjoy/can't do without. It's one of the things that I really enjoy reading in other people's blogs so why not have my own recommendation corner? I know what works for me won't necessarily work for everyone else, but there's that old adage "why invent the wheel." I know there are other overweight, busty, excited female triathletes out there! While I hope that the overweight part goes away in the next year, my experiences may help others....

1 comment: