Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nina's 11

There's this 11 things Random Things making it's way around the blogs. 


The rules:

  1. Post these rules.
  2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
  3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
  6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

You're supposed to tag 11 more people so they have to answer your questions. Sadly, I don't know 11 bloggers and the ones that I do know have all answered them. HOWEVER, in the spirit that it was meant, here are my answers:


Random things about me:

  1. I'm the only person in my family left in the USA. Everyone else lives in Germany.
  2. I played cello with Katherine Heigl in high school.
  3. I have a cat with one eye. Turtle the Pirate Queen is her full name.
  4. I spent a year in Freiburg, Germany during college which is still one of my most favorite periods of my life.
  5. I collect small turtles from different places I visit.
  6. I have a turtle tattoo (do you see a pattern?)
  7. I am both entertained and repulsed by loud people in public places.
  8. I knit everything but sweaters. They scare me.
  9. Babies scare me. I've held a baby once. For 10 seconds. They're cute and all but no thanks. I'll play with them once they're 2 years old.
  10. While I'm typically very laid back and tolerant, I have a tendency to become self-righteous at times. I find it one of my most annoying faults.
  11. I sometimes fudge the town I grew up in. People who know my town often judge me for growing up there when they first me me so I try to avoid the topic until they've gotten to know me better. My town was an awesome place to grow up though and I'm proud of being from New Canaan.

Questions from Bluegrass Tri Chick:

  1. Morning or Evening Workouts? Right now evenings but I want to bring back the morning workouts.
  2. Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate!
  3. Dogs or Cats? Dogs although I have a cat.
  4. Summer or Winter? Summer in a cooler climate :)
  5. Pool or Open Water Swim? Pool! I used to swim all the time in school and the pool is my friend.
  6. Drive or Fly? I have decided to fly anywhere more than 8 hours away. It safer for everyone!
  7. Magazines or Books? Books - I can't stop reading!
  8. Fiction or Non-Fiction? I read a ton of romance novels interspersed with books about nutrition or working out.
  9. Comedy or Drama? With my line of work, I have all the drama I need. I like comedies!
  10. Mountains or Beach? Both - although I have been more to the beach lately to visit my parents.
  11. Racer or Cheerleader? Racer - I never was that flexible.

For a week, I looked for people to tag and everyone in the blogging world that I know (which I can count on one hand) has been tagged - so no tagging of others for me. But enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about the baby thing. I don't get why people are always so excited to hold a newborn. They are wwwaaayyy too fragile for me. I need them to be a little more robust before I feel comfortable to interact with them.

    Did not know about the tattoo or the romance novels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I couldn't be the only one who was scared by infants! Give me puppies any day! Glad I could share something new :) I've been branching out from my romance novels lately, but they're so easy to read!

      Delete